Monday, March 26, 2012

Time to Blog!

WOW, I've been 'sew' busy sewing, filling custom orders and all I totally lost track of time to update my blog.  There are a lot of new fabrics that have become available, look for those in my next few quilts!  I love to create custom orders, so please contact me if you like raggy quilts but aren't finding the style/color you prefer.  There are endless posibilities of fabrics to choose from.


Art Gallery has released many beautiful collections, here is a list/link to just a few of my favorites, I think you'll find them as beautiful as I do!
Art Gallery - Bespoken
Art Gallery - Poetica
Art Gallery - LillyBelle (June 2012)

I recently received a stash of fabrics from Art Gallery and I can't wait to make a crazy quilt with it - THANK YOU Art Gallery!  I have the perfect pattern for it, look for it on my 'Sew What's New' page in the next few months!

1 comment:

  1. Dubai is popular for its richness, royalty and majesty in every sphere of life. Be it clothing, jewellery or home decors; luxurious set up attracts every shopaholic to enter Saga World mall and shop ceaselessly. Every small thing emanates oodles of affluence and magnificence at Saga World, especially the textile shops at Dubai. Buy ethnic, traditional, formal beach and, funky wear from the mall and flaunt them your way.

    ReplyDelete